If you are in Ukraine, you are invited to participate. Ukrainians, foreign citizens, children, adults… all are welcome!
- On the designated “Day in the Life,” write a piece that shares your experience of that day. The writing must be in English, true, and your original work. However, this piece of writing may take any form– an essay, a poem, a letter, whatever.
- Submit your piece by the deadline, following the SPECIFIC instructions below, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The best pieces will be published and shared, and authors will receive electronic certificates.
A. Submit your typed work in the body of an email [copy and paste]. Please do not send scanned copies or separate files.
B. Before your piece of writing, please include the following information:
- Your full name [first and last]:
- Your name, as you would like it to appear online (M. Krut OR Melissa K. OR Melissa Krut):
- Your location [village/ town/ city AND oblast]:
OPTIONAL [may appear online, unless you request otherwise]:
- Your age:
- Your occupation:
- Where/how did you hear about this project?
- Any comments you have about this project:
C. If you wish, you have the opportunity to include one photo as an attached file. This may be a picture of you, or of some other part of your daily life, but it must be a picture that you or a friend took– not a picture from the internet, for example.
Teachers, invite your students to participate! Students, tell your teachers– and your parents! Share with your friends across the country!
Questions? E-mail us at email@example.com, or comment below.